Jack Ma, China’s richest person, is now worth a staggering $19.5bn.
That’s more than the combined wealth of Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich ($9.5bn), Virgin boss Richard Branson ($5bn) and Dyson founder Sir James Dyson ($4.4bn).
According to Forbes’ China Rich List, the land of the red dragon now has 242 billionaires, up from 168 last year.
Just the top 100 richest Chinese billionaires are now worth $376bn.
Here are the top 10 richest Chinese billionaires:
1. Jack Ma, founder, Alibaba
2. Robin Li, chairman, Baidu, China’s number one search engine
3. Ma Huateng, chairman and CEO of Chinese internet firm Tencent
4. Wang Jianlin, owner, commercial real estate company Dalian Wanda Group
5.Li Hejun, chairman, Hanergy Holding, China’s largest clean energy business
6. Zong Qinghou, chairman & CEO, Hangzhou Wahaha Group, China’s leading beverage company
7. Wang Wenyin, chairman, Amer International Group Company, a supplier of cable and copper products
8. Lei Jun, founder, Xiaomi Tech, one of China’s largest technology companies
9. He Xiangjian, co-founder, Midea, one of China’s largest appliance makers
10. Liu Qiangdong, co-founder, JD.com