** Breaking News **
As from Friday, 4th July 2014, Metaquotes Software Corp. released a brand new version of their MetaTrader 4 trading terminal with plenty of new features for the discerning trader.
Following the link below, will take you to the MetaQuotes website full details the new Build:
Please see below for a list of the main points:
1. Preparatory works for Cloud Hosting implementation
2. Revised wizard of opening new account. Now, it is similar to the one in MetaTrader 5 terminal
3. Revised the Navigator’s context menu
4. In the “Navigator” categories “Indicators” and “Custom Indicators” have been combined into one category “Indicators”
5. Market depth for each instrument has now been added so the trader is able to see their passive orders on the order book as well as the best bid or offer.
6. Fixed checking permission to trade when moving trading levels on a chart using drag-and-drop
7. Added ability to close a chart window by clicking middle mouse button on its tab
8. Added WebRequest function for working with HTTP requests allowing MQL4 programs to interact with different websites and web services
9. Added access to signals database and managing signals subscription from MQL4 applications