By using this website, you consent to us using your personal information as set out below.
If you decide to apply to open an account with us, there is certain information that we will require from you in order to do so. This information includes but is not limited to personal details such as name, address, date of birth, contact details, employment details, assets and liabilities and other necessary financial information. From time to time we may also request further information to help us improve our service to you.
We may also collect information about your use of the website, such as pages visited, frequency and duration and visit and trading activities. We will use information collected from you to provide the information and services requested by you and to improve the quality of our service.
In particular (but without limit), we need information about you to:
- Confirm your identity;
- Set up and manage your account;
- Contact you about your account;
- Manage and administer the products and services provided to you;
- Let you know about other products and services we offer which may be of interest to you.
- Gather anonymous statistical data.
We may disclose your information to the following parties:
- The Cyprus regulatory authority and other regulatory and government bodies;
- Other companies within our group;
- Service providers and professional advisers who provide us with services;
- Any other third parties where this is necessary in order to provide the products or services requested by you;
- Any other party authorised by you;
- Any authority we are required to disclose information to by law.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent. We will not disclose personal information to a third party for their marketing purposes.
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please write to us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. If any changes are made an updated version will be posted on this page.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, wish to access or change your information or have a complaint, please call, write or e-mail us with your concerns.
It is important that you read and ensure that you understand our RISK WARNING notice.